A General Admission ticket gives you access to the Art Fair April 12th - 14th 2019.Purchase Tickets
The Patron Pass is an all-access behind-the-scenes pass to the most exclusive events during the week of the fair, the 2019 Patron Pass includes;
- Dallas Art Fair Kick-Off Party at Neiman Marcus
- Exclusive access to the Dallas Art Fair online VIP preview on Artsy.net
- Dallas Contemporary Members Opening Celebration: Francesco Clemente; Self Service Magazine; Mario Sorrenti
- Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger Family SOLUNA International Music & Art Festival: When the Trolls Go Rolling In
- The Power Station Exhibition Opening
- Dallas Art Fair Collector Preview
- One hour early admission to the Dallas Art Fair Preview Benefit
- The Goss-Michael Foundation Breakfast
- One three-day pass to the Dallas Art Fair, access to all panel discussions, and an opportunity to join a private collector-led tour of the Dallas Art Fair
- Priority seating for Nasher Sculpture Center 360 LectureWhen the Trolls Go Rolling In
- The Eye Ball at The Joule in Celebration of Dallas Art Fair (limited space)
The 2019 Preview Benefit marks the launch of the eleventh annual Dallas Art Fair on Thursday, April 11, 2019. The Preview Benefit benefits the Dallas Museum of Art, Nasher Sculpture Center and Dallas Contemporary, and offers art patrons and Dallas’ top collectors the opportunity to preview and purchase exhibited works prior to the public opening of the fair.
Established in 1903, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) is among the 10 largest art museums in the country and is distinguished by its commitment to research, innovation, and public engagement. At the heart of the Museum and its programs is its global collection, which encompasses more than 23,000 works and spans 5,000 years of history, representing a full range of world cultures. Located in the nation’s largest arts district, the Museum acts as a catalyst for community creativity, engaging people of all ages and backgrounds with a diverse spectrum of programming, from exhibitions and lectures to concerts, literary events, and dramatic and dance presentations. Since the Museum’s return to free general admission in 2013, the DMA has welcomed more than two million visitors, and enrolled more than 100,000 people in DMA Friends, a free program available to anyone who wishes to join focused on active engagement with the Museum. For more information, visit DMA.org. The Dallas Museum of Art is supported, in part, by the generosity of DMA Members and donors, the citizens of Dallas through the City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs, and the Texas Commission on the Arts.
The Nasher Sculpture Center is one of the few institutions in the world devoted to the exhibition, study, and preservation of modern and contemporary sculpture. It is home to one of the finest sculpture collections in the world, the Raymond and Patsy Nasher Collection, featuring more than 300 masterpieces by Calder, Giacometti, Matisse, Picasso, Rodin, and more. It is also the host of Nasher Prize, an annual international award given to a living artist in recognition of a significant body of work that has had an extraordinary impact on the understanding of sculpture.
Dallas Contemporary is a non-collecting art museum presenting new and fresh ideas from regional, national and international artists. Modeled after European art centers and located in an industrial building in the Design District, Dallas Contemporary is one of the only institutions of its kind in the United States, offering temporary exhibitions, important lectures and seminal learning programs.
Thank you to our Preview Benefit Sponsors whose support of the 2019 Dallas Art Fair Preview Benefit underscores their commitment to the arts and the greater Dallas community.
- Bowdon Family Foundation
- Carlson Capital, L.P.
- Kevin Barry Fine Art
- Aimbridge Hospitality
- Jarrad Barnes
- The Beck Group
- Leslie + Bill Cornog
- Laura + Walter Elcock
- Gaedeke Group
- Laree Hulshoff + Ben Fischer
- Jackson Walker LLP
- Mignon + Stuart Jones
- Jennifer + Tom Karol
- Kessler Collins, PC
- Locke Lord LLP
- Luxe Dental
- Juliette + Mark Moussa
- Diana + Geoff Newton
- Origin Bank
- Suntrust Robinson Humphrey
- Thompson & Knight Foundation
- Top Pot Doughnuts & Coffee
- Veritex Community Bank
- Wm. Carr Salon
- Piper + Michael S. Wyatt
- Christopher T. Wyatt
Contact Marlene Sughrue for more information about becoming a Preview Benefit Ticket Sponsor.